To find an answer, click on the question...
HDMI Questions and Answers:
1) What HDMI cable should I buy?
2) What are the two type of HDMI cables and are there really only two main types of HDMI cables?
3) What is the maximum length of an HDMI High Speed cable?4) What if I need more than 25 feet of HDMI High Speed cable?
5) What does an HDMI problem look like on an HDTV?
6) How does HDMI know what types of signals to send (aka the dreaded EDID problem)?
7) What is the Lowest Common Denominator and how does the EDID use it?
8) Can I Defeat or Bypass the EDID?
9) Does HDMI Use Encryption?
10) Are the pin-outs different between HDMI High Speed cables and HDMI Standard Speed cables?
Go to Next Page of HDMI Questions and Answers (Page 2)
11) Is the signal quality with an expensive HDMI cables better than the signal quality with cheaper HDMI cables?
12) What should you watch out for when purchasing HDMI cables?
13) Do two (2) 15-foot High Speed HDMI cables connected together equal one (1) 30-foot High Speed HDMI cable?
14) Can I use a Standard Speed cable for a High Speed signal?
15) What is HDMI CEC?
16) What is HDMI ARC?
17) What audio formats can ARC send?
18) Can a Standard Speed cable send a signal further than 25 feet?
19) Can HDMI be converted to Component Video?
20) Can Component Video be converted to HDMI?
(More Questions on Page 2)
Copyright 2014 Andy's Brain. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo